That is my youngest’s frist full sentence. It counts, right?
I want to throw a list up of her words because I will eventually forget. (Update: I just realized that Amara is saying many more words than I originally thought. The dates are just the dates that I discovered she knew them)
- Uh oh
- Oh ( yes, this is a separate word)
- Ow (only when something ‘hurts’. This one is used loosely)
- Nana ( my mom)
- Wawa (water) as of July 19th
- Ice as of July 26th
- Dough (door) as of August 1st
- Park as of August 1st
- Ahah (apple – according to her older sister) as of August 1st
- Thank you
While Im talking about how cool my kid is, I will also let you know she can identify the following.
- Head/ hair
Yep. That’s my kid!