I rarely cook. The last time I made a chicken was my first year of university. Today, I pleased myself and my family (especially my mom!) greatly by cooking a tasty meal for dinner. I was so proud of myself that I had to share the recipe (and pictures) with you!
Ingredients (modified based on what I had)
- White Onion
- Red Peppers
- Purple Onions
- Cook rice. Keep warm.
- Cut chicken into strips.
- Toss chicken with cornstarch and palm oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to pan; sauté 5 minutes.
- Add white onion, purple onion, red peppers, tomatoes
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in Sriracha, sugar, and lemon juice; cook 45 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Add Coconut milk.
- Sprinkle each serving with cilantro.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice.
Recipe originally seen here: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/thai-chicken-saut