The other day, my oldest daughter started crying over nothing! Whe. I say nothing I mean nothing.
Her problem was that her little sister was wearing more pink than her. 😒
Tears were streaming down her face because he sister had slightly more pink on her body than she did.
Not only that, but my oldest daughter’s car seat was BLACK and not PINK like her sisters.
I gently reminded her that she used to use that carseat, but i suppose that little tidbit enraged her even more.… Read More
I am part of a secret facebook group dedicated to Afro hair. One day, I ran out of shampoo and was forced to ask if anyone knew of any made in Canada hair care products. I got a few great recommendations, but Up North Naturals really stood out to me.… Read More
I had a lot of time between December 17 and 28 to post. I will be resuming my regular once a week, maybe twice a week posting schedule!
I was thinking about micro-blogging, but I haven’t decided on the direction I will be going as of yet.… Read More
Fidel Castro passed away not too long ago. As the leader/dictator (however you want to look at it) of his country, Cuba, there was a 9-day mourning period to honour Castro. If I hadn’t gone to Cuba in September, I wouldn’t be able to understand the reason for nine whole days of mourning.… Read More
Yeah, yeah. I hear that the government is calling it “pricing carbon” or a “carbon levy“, but you and I both know it is a tax. I am all for sustainability and environmentally friendly practices, but I don’t like having things cost me more.… Read More
My mother and I watch a lot of HGTV. Whenever they show home buyers, I am always perplexed as to why people buy homes for other people. I will hear comments like “Oh, we can have 415 people over in this dining room.… Read More
Clubbing Outfit: Sequin Dress from Velour Clothing Exchange
If anything screams CLUB it is a sequin dress right? When I saw this dress at Velour Clothing Exchange (formerly the Front Porch) and tried it on, I knew I had to have it!… Read More
You all know how much I love finding new companies and products on Instagram. It is pretty sad the amount of time I spend on there. After a lot of scrolling through interesting hashtags, I came across The Envirobagz! … Read More
Another year! Last year, I made a few goals for myself: pay off my debt, de-clutter my life, save for my babies, and be better than I was last year. I accomplished 89% of those things 🙂 I’m not quite 30 yet, so I still have time to get 100%
Fun fact: If I came home with a 96% on a test, my mom would ask “Where did the other 4% go?” Yeah.… Read More